Hi all,

can someone test the attached example with the (latest) alpha version of ConTeXt?
Using mkiv I get no additional space in case of the \scratchdimen example.
I tried it with two new installations (minimals) from the scratch and also used several luatex versions, but the error remains. Strange...

Best wishes, Peter

MtxRun | current version: 2009.01.04 22:10
This is LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.30.3-2008112822, build 1587
OS is Windows XP SP3

\starttext

\def\Space#1#2%

{\framed[width=#1,height=#2,frame=on,framecolor=green,rulethickness=.25pt,offset=overlay]{}}

\scratchdimen\dimexpr3cm\relax
\newdimen\MYscratchdimA
\MYscratchdimA\dimexpr3cm\relax

A dummy placeholder to skip \Space\scratchdimen{1ex} some space.

A dummy placeholder to skip \Space\MYscratchdimA{1ex} some space.