Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
Otared Kavian wrote:

It is useful to have the latest luatex as well, but Hans was certainly
talking about the context release:

 http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/alpha/cont-tmf.zip

Iirc, that alpha version is also usable via minimals, with a switch
like --context-experimental or so (but I do not know exactly).

The true alpha (http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/alpha/cont-tmf.zip)
is accessible via
   --context=alpha
but Hans almost never uses/uploads it (so most of the time that one
will resolve to beta or current if there is no beta).

That's the one Otared needs. When Hans announces an alpha on the mailing list, it is that one.

The version 'experimental' equals the 'taco' version, I think. (= The
one that is being updated more frequently than you can download from
the server.)

Those are the ones on the private ftp site. A few people have access,
but the code there usually only works for Hans and me ;-)

Best wishes,
Taco