Hello,

Just some basic feedback ...

- GUI on Windows (written by Vyatcheslav) doesn't offer --context=alpha switch
- There's nothing wrong with just overwriting the existing files with
files extracted from PRAGMA; first-setup.sh doesn't do much more than
that.
- The luatools --selfupdate and mtxrun --selfupdate are not supposed
to be FAQ items, but they are rather a flaw that should be fixed in
distribution itself

To Mehdi:
   luatools --selfupdate
   mtxrun --selfupdate
   luatools --generate
   context --make en

If you ask me -- none of the first three commands should be needed,
but then I'm the one to blame for the first two and for the reason why
these are not fixed yet.

Mojca