Mojca Miklavec wrote:

Aditya has just suggested to create a bunch of definitions equal to
those in mathdesign. Mathdesign include three typefaces that have not
been implemented in ConTeXt yet, and I agree that they could (should)
be.

keep in mind that this will only work for mkii (unless the default tex encoding is used); mkiv will operate in unicode math mode and if we want to support older math fonts there we should make a setup for virtual unicode math fonts (no big deal but i have no time for it now)

Or, to use Palatino for text and some maching math fonts, I can use the command

\usepackage{mathpazo}

ConTeXt currently has no support for mathpazo (one can always write
it), but it uses pxfonts. I don't know if that's better or worse, but
at least it works out of the box.

so what is the advantage over what we have then? currently we use px too and eventuallt it will be replaced by gyre

- Euler, Fourier, Concrete Math - never tried it myself

concrete is fun by there are no outlines (at least no good free ones that i know of)