On Tue, 13 Jan 2009, Hans Hagen wrote:

Hi,

I uploaded beta zip with a prelude to the new structure related code. I hope that I didn't forget files.

 context --make xp

will generate the experimental format (you really need a luatools --generate because there are many new files).

With

 context --interface=xp yourfile

will use that format. Eventually the xp format will go away but this is a nice intermediate step for those who are willing to help debugging the code.

How do I use the new separator code? Using the hint in strc-sec I tried

\let\spr\separatorlist % this will enable this feature

\setuphead[section]   [separator={?,!,*}]
\setuphead[subsection][separator={??,!!,**}]

\starttext

\chapter{test}
\section{test} \subsection{test} \subsection{test}
\section{test} \subsection{test} \subsection{test}

\stoptext

I get the default separators. I do not see where \separatorlist is defined.

Also, it is possible to use different separators in heads and when they are referenced. Specifically, I am trying to achieve IEEE formatting guidelines which state

In the head only show the current number

Section I.
Subsection B.
Subsubsection 3)
paragraph a)

While refereing to a section, use

Section I
Subsection I-A
subsubsection I-A.1
paragraph I-A.1.a

Can the current implementation of separator sets achieve this?

Aditya