Hi all,

I want to remind you of the Third International ConTeXT meeting
that will be held in the Netherlands from August 31 to Sept 4,
2009. Please note that the dates have changed, the meeting will
be held one week later than originally announced.

There is no finalized programme yet, but we that there will be
parallel LaTeX and ConTeXt sessions for the tutorials and macro-
package specific talks, besides combined developer presentations.
Separate rooms for informal discussions and workshops will be
available throughout the week.

Presentation proposals and topic requests are (of course) very
welcome. The conference theme is "Educational Uses of TeX", so
anything on that topic is exceptionally welcome, but that does
not prohibit other topics. Please feel free to contact me!

The joint eurotex conference and context meeting is made possible by
the Netherlands Defence Academy (NLDA) that graciously invited us to
their facilities, including the on-site hotel. This makes it possible
to have a very competitive conference fees.

The entire five-day meeting including six overnight stays in a single
room, all meals, the conference materials, and a full day day excursion
with following conference dinner will cost only 425 euro (for LUG members).

For quick deciders, the 100 euro early bird discount offer deadline
has been extended a bit, that is valid for another two weeks from
today (until Feb 15).

See the website for (some) more information and registration:

     http://www.ntg.nl/EuroTeX2009

Hope to see you there,

Taco Hoekwater
(for the organizing committee)