Hans Hagen schrieb:

I uploaded a new beta. There are a few math fixes (but extensible top accents will be done the next few weeks because the engine needs to rupport it). There is also a changed CJK handler (on by default but that might change because of some overhead that it creates). Later this week, in Korea I'll discuss some details that are boethering me esp how to deal with crappy fonts, half width, etc.

What do you mean with half width, puctuation or something else?

Wolfgang