Hi,

I have a context mem2.tex document with:

% Modules
\usemodule[bib]
\usemodule[bibltx]

% Bibliography options
\setupbibtex[database=mem2]
\setuppublications [numbering=yes, sort=author, criterium=all]
\setuppublications [alternative=ams]
\setupheadtext[ca][pubs=Referències]
\setuppublicationlist[authoretallimit=3]
\setuppublicationlist[authoretaltext={\it\  et al.}]
\setuppublicationlist[authoretaldisplay=1]

and mem2.bib with:

@Book{craft,
author = "Wayne C. Booth and Gregory G. Colomb and Joseph M. Williams",
 title =      "The Craft of Research",
 publisher =      "The University of Chicago Press",
 year =      2008,
 address =     "Chicago",
 edition =     "Third"
}

@unpublished{nagorko,
 author =     "Nagórko, Andrzej",
title = "{ I}ntroduction to Geometric Group Theory. {A}n introductory talk about basic notions of Geometric Group Theory, with emphasis on asymptotic invariants of groups",
 year =      2007,
note = "\from[nagorko-pdf] (accedida el febrer de 2009). Pareix que forma part del seminari Probability and Ergodic Theory"
}

@Book{llibre-estil,
 editor = "{Govern de les Illes Balears}",
 title = "Llibre d'estil",
 publisher = "amadip.esment",
 year = 2006,
 pages = 614,
 note = "\from[govern-me] (accedida el febrer de 2009)"

}

@article{bridson,
author = "Martin R. Bridson",
title = "On the geometry of normal forms in discrete groups",
journal = "Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society",
year = "1993",
volume = "67",
pages = "595-616"
}

@manual{context-eni,
title = "Con\TeX t, the manual",
author = "Hans Hagen",
year = "2001",
month = "nov",
organization = "Pragma-{ADE}",
address = "Ridderstraat 27, 8061GH Hasselt. Països Baixos",
note = "\from[context-manual-pdf], \from[contextgarden]"
}

@article{scm,
title = "Com cal escriure en matemàtiques",
author = "Paul R. Halmos",
journal = "Butlletí de la Societat Catalana de Matemàtiques",
volume = "21",
number = "1",
year = "2006",
pages = "53-79"
}

@book{epstein,
author = "Epstein, David B. A. and J. W. Cannon and D. F. Holt and S. V. F. Levy and M. S. Paterson and W. P. Thurston",
title = "Word processing in groups",
publishers="Jones and Barlett Publishers",
year= "1992"
}

@unpublished{article,
 author =     "Xavier Bordoy",
 title =      "{ U}na generalització de l'amplada d'una secció",
 year =      2009,
note = "Com a part de l'assignatura Tècniques de recerca i comunicació científica"
}

When I run texec, it gives more lot of errors:
warning: cite argument [reference] unknown on 139

I don't know why I do wrong.

(I use \cite[nagorko] for example)

Thanks,
Xan.