I was not aware of this cool feature in Context. This could be very useful in
making multiple choice tests. I have one question. Is there a simple way in
which one can switch between itemized lists that are random and non-random? For
example, if I have 40 multiple choice questions, each of which has the following
form:

Question Text
\startitemize[random]
\startitem first item \stopitem
\startitem second item \stopitem
\startitem third item \stopitem
\startitem fourth item \stopitem
\stopitemize

If I want the PDF file that has the items in the order I entered them in (i.e.,
not a random permutation); is it possible to do that in a way other than going
and taking out the "random" from each itemize environment?

Thanks.