2009/3/2 Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:
> Yanrui Li wrote:
>>
>> 2009/2/25 Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> As prelude to LuaTeX 0.40 there is now a beta 0.35. I uploaded a context
>>> beta that matches this version. The most important move is that we now
>>> have
>>> a new math subsystem. (Specially for Mojca: iwona seems to work ok).
>>> Apart
>>> from bringin unicode math this also gives a better performance. (Some
>>> info
>>> about what is involved can be found in mk.pdf on the website).
>>>
>>> There might be ommisions so when you run into one, just let us know.
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Maybe there are some bugs in scrp-ini.lua and scrp-cjk.lua as follows:
>>
>> 1. In scrp-ini.lua, some flags of punctuations in the definition of
>> "hash" are replaced by
>> "chinese" flags, for example:
>>
>> local hash = {
>>    ... ...
>>    [0xFF0C] = "full_width_close", -- ,
>>    ... ...
>> }
>> ... ...
>> for i=0x0FF00,0x0FFEF do hash[i] = "chinese" end
>> ... ...
>>
>> 2. In scrp-cjk.lua, it seems that "insert_node_before" in some break &
>> shrink & stretch functions
>> should be "insert_node_after", for example:
>>
>> local function nobreak_stretch(head,current)
>>    insert_node_before(head,current,make_penalty_node(10000))
>>    insert_node_before(head,current,make_glue_node(0,inter_char_stretch,0))
>> end
>
> we only insert nodes before, so in that case you need to look at another
> combination; so, like
>
> <class_a> [insert] <class_b>
>
> is triggered only once, by the table entry
>
> [class a] = { class_b = ... }

Thanks for your explanation,  I see.

There are some Chinese punctuations,
such as “," (fullwidth comma), "!" (fullwidth exclamation mark) and so on,
which are considered to be "chinese" but not "full_width_close" by
scrp-cjk.lua.
Is this deliberately doing?

--
Best wishes,