Hans Hagen schrieb:
Peter Rolf wrote:
Hans Hagen schrieb:
Hi,

In the process of a major cleanup and code split I uploaded a beta. Some important changes are:

- initialization code is ready for upcoming luatex
- language files have been cleaned up
- core-<table stuff> is renamed to tabl-<table stuff>
- several changes in file names and splits of files
- for those using helpers, in mkiv now syst-aux is the place to look
- some non used files removed
- some speedup of helper macros (only in mkiv)

On Taco and my machine test docs come out right but there might be problems left (no tricky new things so solvable fast).

maybe you should have noticed, that you need the latest (still warm from compilation) luatex for this...

anyhow, there is a small problem with colors in mkii.

\setupcolors[state=start]
\starttext
\red
\showcolorcomponents[red,green,blue]
\stoptext

the global color \red messes up the values in the \showcolorcomponents output. no such problem with mkiv.

use \setupcolors[textcolor=red] as \red does some nasty auto grouping which in your case has side effects

ok, good to know. but it was no example from the real world anyway.

 "Es ist doch ein Trost,
  das Geldgier manchmal blöd macht."

            - Kottan in "Kottan ermittelt", Folge 9: "Die Einteilung" -