Hi all,

I try to get text flowing nicely around a figure but since I'm working in a columns environment \placefloat related stuff doesn't work. Using \starthangaround I get precisely what I want but I need to place figures to the right instead of to the left. I modified the definition for \starthangaround (from cont-new.tex) but I'm afraid I don't understand enough of it to get it working, anyone who can help?

\starttext
\def\startmyhangaround
 {\noindent\bgroup
  \dowithnextbox
    {\ifdim\nextboxht>\strutht\setbox\nextbox\tbox{\flushnextbox}\fi
     \setbox\nextbox\hbox{\flushnextbox\hskip\@@hadistance}%
     \getboxheight\scratchdimen\of\box\nextbox
     \getnoflines\scratchdimen
     \nextboxdp\strutdp
     \nextboxht\strutht
     \hangindent\nextboxwd
     \hangafter-\noflines
     \rlap{\flushnextbox}\ignorespaces}
  \hbox}
\startcolumns[n=2,balance=yes]
\dorecurse{2}{\input tufte \par}
\startmyhangaround{\externalfigure[cow]}    % figure placement is right but,
\input tufte % this text needs to start left...
\stophangaround
\stopcolumns
\stoptext

Thanks,