Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang <at> googlemail.com> writes:

> Am 23.03.2009 um 22:51 schrieb Mohamed Bana:
>
> > I personally would like see a "professionally done" typescript for
> > Minion and Warnock Pro with Myriad and Cronos Pro.  I posted mine a
> > while ago, but I got no feed back.
>
> Because people need the fonts to make a test and Adobes *free* Minion/
> Myriad
> come only with four styles (no opticals). You could also opticals with
> MkIV
> but it requires more work -> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Optical_Size

I think:

a) dealing with typescripts in ConteXt is a far bigger problem than
it should be

b) that it's fantastically good idea to have a repository of
typescripts to address this problem

c) that there's no reason at all to make a distinction between free
and professional fonts in such a repository

As for how to do it, I could imagine using the wiki. But I could also
imagine some other approach, like someone starting a project on GitHub or
something similar.

Bruce