Jesse Alama wrote:
I switched from MkIV to MkII today because of this gap in MkIV's math:
I need to submit a dissertation that has \rightarrow's in it.  Let's
hope that this issue is resolved soon.

Jesse

Alan BRASLAU <alan.bras...@cea.fr> writes:

Indeed, it seems to be broken in mkiv
\rightarrow
\leftarrow

However, \leftrightarrow works.

So, currently, it is hard to typeset limits under mkiv!

Alan