Alan BRASLAU wrote:
On Thursday 09 April 2009 17:59:18 Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
the pdfsplit option for texexec use the name texexec.pdf for each of
the document and only the last page remains because all other are
overwritten, can you add the pagenumber (texexec-1.pdf, texexec-2.pdf
etc.) to the filename.

Does the option pdfsplit exist for mkiv?

this is somewhat tricky as in mkiv (context script) we no longer have these pdf goodies internal but in mtx-context-* styles in the base path (i wonder who noticed it) and so we run from inside luatex; currently luatex cannot restart a pdf document so for the moment this is texexec only; also, the feature itself is unrelated to mkiv and mkii as well as pdftex will stay around forever