Hi everybody,

I've got problems with typesetting binomial coefficients and arrows in math
mode on ConTeXt ver: 2009.03.27 08:00 MKIV on Win Vista.

Binomial coefficients:
The brackets stay small (usual size like in plain text), here's my code:
starttext
startformula
{achoose b}
stopformula
stoptext

In fact, it seems atopwithdelims() isn't working because the problem can be
fixed by adding
delimiterfactor=1001
defbinom#1#2{left(#1 atop #2right)}
starttext
startformula
binom{a}{b}
stopformula
stoptext

The second problem is much more bothering to me because I can't typeset limits
in right way - the arrow under the "lim" is omitted (both ways fail):
starttext
startformula
lim_{trightarrow 0}f(x)
stopformula
startformula
lim_{tto 0}f(x)
stopformula
stoptext

The commands leftarrow, longrightarrow, longleftarrow etc. aren't working too.
On the other hand, uparrow works just fine.

Please, tell me what I'm supposed to do to fix it up. Or is it a bug in this
version?

Thanks a lot,
Tomas