Curiouslearn wrote:
Hi,
I created the attached PDF file using ConTeXt. As you can see I have a green
background, which covers the whole page. However, when I took it to the
printer today and he printed two copies for me, there was some white space
left at four ends. The amount of space above, below, to the left and to the
right was different. Here is my preamble. Can you suggest what I can do so
that the whole page has the chosen green background color.

-- print on larger paper and cut off the edges
-- make your layout a bit smaller and cut off the edges

only professional print will print to the edge and even then ...

(normally you will use oversized paper and bleeding)