--- Begin Message ---
On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 23:44, Mojca Miklavec
<mojca.miklavec.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 23:09, Mohamed Bana wrote:
>> One more question, how do I only create the formats for British English
>> only?  No Dutch, American English etc..   I'm going to argue on the list
>> that the en_GB should be the default ;), but I'll save that for another day.
>
> There is only one English format that you can generate with "texexec
> --make en".

I forgot to finish the sentence. You can use British hyphenation rules
instead of American ones with \mainlanguage[ukenglish]. And no, the
behaviour is not going to change.

TeX uses Knuth's hyphenation rules as well. ConTeXt uses slightly
improved ones. Differences are almost neglectable anyway.

Mojca