Eythan Weg 写道:
Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>
Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:21:37 +0200

   Eythan Weg wrote:

   > Hi,
   >
> I tried this >
   >   mtxrun --verbose --reload --script fonts
   >
   > but it fails with:
   >
   >   MTXrun | using script:
/usr/local/share/texmf/scripts/context/lua/mtx-fonts.lua

   >   cannot open : No such file or directory
   >
   > I think that this line in mtx-fonts.lua is the culprit:
   >      dofile(resolvers.find_file("font-syn.lua"))
   >
   > although this file:
   >     font-syn.lua
   >
   > exists.
   >
   > Any hints
it should just work ok did you run luatools --generate to make a file database?

Yes.  And I find no errors in doing so.  I have
no problems using context with the standard fonts
defined otf-type.tex. Note that luatools font-syn.lua
shows nothing.

Eythan

The same with Eythan here.

Wei-Wei