On Apr 21, 2009, at 9:22 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

Hi

i uploaded a beta with a few structure fixes; upcoming mkiv betas will also have an experimental new vertical spacing mechanism (which also demands some adaptions to structure related code)

Hans

Hi Hans,

just a few very short tests (I have to teach in an hour, so can't do much today in terms of testing):

1. The problem with the bib module persists. I don't get any errors anymore about undefined control sequences, the bbl file is loaded, but no output is produced. I hope I can produce a minimal test file tomorrow, unless you already have a test.

2. The problem with font tables persists as well. mtxrun version 1.21 does not produce names.tma and names.tmc, mtxrun --script fonts -- reload does not produce any output and fails silently. A workaround is copying the names.tm* files over from another cache instance.

3. Page numbering is still a bit flaky. test file (don't know if this is quite minimal):

\setuphead
   [section]
   [page=yes,
    style=normal]

\setupuserpagenumber[state=start,way=bysection]

\setupfootertexts[{\getmarking[sectionnumber]} – \userpagenumber]

\starttext

\section{One}

\input tufte

\page

\input linden

\section{Two}

\input bryson

\page

\input davis

\stoptext

More to follow (some weird things with xml setups).

Best Thomas