Am 30.04.2009 um 20:33 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

Am 2009-04-30 um 19:06 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
I presented you a solution with sectionworld headers, the \Title command
was AFAIR your invention (which you never mentioned before).

That one indeed (that was easy...), but the whole sectionworld stuff was yours, as documented in http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Proceedings_style (see %start/stop WS; there \Titel is called \MyChapter)

I still don't understand what the (additional?) problem was that you solved with that solution.
Apparently we needed to tinker with the chapter counter.

why the counter (can't remember)?

What part of your recent solutions wasn't possible one year before?
\define[#] ? (At least I didn't know that one.)

Nothing but you where looking for method to set the author and a subtitle and sectionworld was perfect suited for this with his key-val-syntax while your own \MyChapter changed everything because I could have used a different
method than I needed for sectionworld.

Wolfgang