Thanks, Mocja. I will play around with it.

Alan

On Apr 30, 2009, at 15;50,10 , Mojca Miklavec wrote:

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 20:38, Bowen Alan C. wrote:
The latest beta (Minimals) fails to compile and complains:
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.10 (Web2C 7.5.7)
 \write18 enabled.
 (/Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-context/web2c/natural.tcx)
I can't find the format file `cont-en.fmt'!

I'm afraid the problem lies here:

#!/bin/sh
mtxrun --usekpse --execute texexec "$@"

Most probably one can get over it by changing mtxrun to texmfstart.rb
again, though this will be overwritten next time when you'll try to
update.

(Hans was just afraid to be too bored during long Polish talks, so he
had to make sure to have a few challenges left to solve during the
conference :)

Mojca