Am 2009-05-07 um 15:28 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:

My minimal example shows some more problems, but these are probably because \recurselevel isn't expanded at the right time...
\dorecurse{1000}{Use \type{\expanded{...}}\par}

Use \expanded{...}
Use \expanded{...}

Hä? Was soll das?
I don't want to \type some command, but just to expand \recurselevel before processing.

Brett + Kopf = ?

\dorecurse{20}{%
\expanded{\chapter{My chapter \recurselevel}}
\expanded{\index{Index entry \recurselevel}}
\input zapf\expanded{\footnote{Zapf \recurselevel}}
\input tufte\expanded{\footnote{Tufte \recurselevel}}
}

Ja, Blockhaus vorm Kopf, sorry.

Unfortunately it is critical, where to put \expanded, and I tend to take always the wrong place... Therefore the minimal example is fixed; header and toc handlings seems right, as I presumed.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/