Am 2009-05-11 um 16:53 schrieb Wei-Wei Guo:

Then "the magazine" is your project, one issue is a product, one article is a component. For something similar I use a directory for the magazine and subdirectories per product; i.e. project and environment file reside in the main directory, product and component files in subdirs. ConTeXt looks for files always in parent directories, so the environment is always found, but the same component file names can occurr in several product dirs.

Thanks. That's what I'm trying to do, but texts in \component files is not included.
Should I run the product file instead of project file?

Did you try? That should have been easier than asking...

I don't know why projects wouldn't compile, but products do, I use them all the time.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/