Am 15.05.2009 um 04:06 schrieb Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky:

Hello,

I also have a question about font features. Minion Pro has old style numerals. How to display them, provided that I enabled this feature?

In the following test script, I get ordinary numbers, no old style.

\definefontfeature[onum][default][onum=yes] or you the predefined 'oldstyle' feature set.

\starttypescript [serif] [MinionPro]
 \definefontsynonym [Serif][MinionPro-Regular.otf][features=onum]
\stoptypescript

Use 'name:' or 'file:' prefix for the the font and remove the file extension, e.g.

\definefontsynonym [Serif][file:MinionPro-Regular][features=onum]

Wolfgang