Hi Aditya (and others),

Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu> writes:

> How about two branches: one for all officical stable releases, and one
> for all beta releases (from Hans's ftp server, synced periodically). I
> believe that alpha releases are rare enough to be ignored[1]. Unless
> disk space is a problem, I do not see a reason for not storing all
> betas. Official betas can be tagged with the release date and time.

OK, thats what I had in mind. Perhaps Mojca can tell me where all the
files are on the server, if not I will find out by myself.

I promise I will give it a try next week sunday, until then I don't have
internet access (vacation :) and my battery from my notebook is almost
empty because I've forgot my power supply at home :-)

Patrick

--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net