Thank you!

I've replaced the "default.nli" in my context tree with the file you send
me.
Now "texexec letter.tex" and "texexec --xtx letter.tex" works,
but "texexec --lua letter.tex" fails with:

-------------8<----schnipp-----
ConTeXt  ver: 2009.05.14 16:44 MKIV  fmt: 2009.5.18  int: english/english

system          : letter.top loaded
(letter.top)
fonts           : preloading latin modern fonts
bodyfont        : 12pt rm is loaded
language        : language en is active
system          : module letter loaded
(letter.tex
system          : module letter (line 2) already loaded
systems         : begin file letter at line 2
! Undefined control sequence.
l.3 \startletter

- Markus