Am 20.05.2009 um 11:35 schrieb Jos van Gisbergen:

Hi,

I'm re-posting my previous reply to a request from Wolfgang Schuster to supply an example that exhibits the problem of headers at page bottom. In my previous reply the attached example was more or less obscurely hidden in a link at the
bottom of the Digest.

This time I included the example in the e-mail -- it's a bit long I'm afraid.

Here's an example of a ConTeXt file where a header occurs at page bottom. The subsection named "Perl snippet" occurs at the bottom of page 2, followed by framed text on page 3. It would be much nicer if the header would be written on page 3. Note: I extracted this example from a real-life text; for some reason the frames in the example are drawn wrongly, but this is beside the point.

I can't provide a fix or solution for this but I can tell you the page
break is caused by the textbackground around the verbatim environment.

Wolfgang