On Thursday 21 May 2009 12:17:50 Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> > 1. bib-module
> >
> > Taco's bib module does not work with the current beta. For me, this is a
> > showstopper, I will have to give up on mkiv as long as this does not
> > work.
>
> I feel sorry for you, but I do not know what to do about it anymore.

I just tried commenting out
%\placeindex
and friends in my current book project
and compiled under mkiv.
I wish to report that the bib module gives empty references []
and a new first page of numbers appears
1 2 3 4 ...
(must be the lost reference numbers)

LuaTeX gives lots of warning messages, such as:
\placepublications[criterium=all]
                                       LuaTeX warning (ext4): destination with
the same identifier (name{Friedel1922}) has been already used, duplicate
ignored