Greetings from a new user!

When trying out lilypond from context for the first time yesterday, I found
that t-lilypond.tex invokes lilypond with a command-line option "-b", which is
not valid in lilypond 2.12.

\def\LP{texmfstart --ifchanged=\lily!filename.tmp --exec bin:lilypond -b eps
-dno-gs-load-fonts -dinclude-eps-fonts \lily!filename.tmp}

To illustrate the problem: I was using the "Starlight" sample on
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond .   Well, I wrapped the sample code in
\starttext ... \stoptext .

When I changed "-b eps" to "-dbackend=eps", lilypond executed successfully and
I started getting proper results.   (Though, please note, I had to delete the
various temporary files produced in the unsuccessful attempts first.)

Is this a known problem?

Best wishes--
--Richard Chonak