Am 2009-06-02 um 16:01 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

MTXrun | file './lilytemp/lily1-lilypond-1.eps' is unchanged

So you now create a subfolder called lilytemp?

The name is even configurable. And I create another subfolder for the completed pictures.

I like the idea and
would be really glad to have a global feature to create some "context"
or "context-tmp" folder (or whatever) and put all the junk there ...
The same wheel needs to be reinvented in every single module. (I have
dozens of files lying in every single folder as well.)

That's why I asked before, if there was some "tempdir" feature already in LuaTeX or ConTeXt.
(I know there's io.tmpfile, but that's not useful here.)

This "wheel" is really simple, and I guess it's better anyway to be able to use a different directory for each module, so I don't mind if it's re-implemented.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/