On Fri, 5 Jun 2009, Otared Kavian wrote:

Hi Hans,

Testing your last night's beta,
        LuaTeX, Version beta-0.40.1-2009050813 (Web2C 7.5.7)
ConTeXt ver: 2009.06.04 22:20 MKIV fmt: 2009.6.4 int: english/english I noticed that \longrightarrow is missing in mkiv, while everything is correct in mkii.
Here is a minimal example:

%%% begin example
\starttext
Consider a continuous function $f : (0,1) \longrightarrow E$, where $E$ is a Banach space, as above.

Consider a continuous function $f : (0,1) \rightarrow E$, where $E$ is a Banach space, as above.
\stoptext

%%% end example

In mkiv nothing appears for \longrightarrow, although the typesetting goes through.

Currently, \longrightarrow (and few other composed symbols) only work with unicode fonts (cambria and asana math). We need to figure out a clean way to deal with composed symbols in mkiv.

Aditya