Mojca Miklavec schrieb:
Hello,

Does anyone else experience problems using metafun graphics in mkii?
Did I miss some runwhatevertrue switch somewhere? Are the stubs in
minimals incompatible in some way? At least live.contextgarden.net
seems to suffer as well.

Minimal example:

\startMPcode
draw fullcircle scaled 3cm;
\stopMPcode

If I run the code with some older ConTeXt then the code starts working
again with a recent ConTeXt, but recent ConTeXt doesn't generate the
   jobname-mpgraph.1
file at all. Once compiling the document with an older version, the
file is generated and it starts working again. But this behaviour
breaks my module :(

no problems with mp here...

ConTeXt version: 2009.06.04 22:20
MetaPost 1.202
pdfTeX 3.1415926-1.40.10-2.2 (Web2C 2009)

Best wishes, Peter

Thanks,
    Mojca