hi, all!

i have been trying to produce "Figure 1." in the figure caption of my document using mkiv and i just couldn't. i've searched through the ntg-context archives and the net for solutions but none seems to work. however, when i try the solutions posted (e.g. \setupcaption[figure][stopper={.}]) using XeConTeXt or MKII, i get the result i need. can anybody tell me how to go about this in mkiv?

also, how do you go about producing a "Table 1.1" or a "Table 1-1" in the captions? couldn't find the answer in the manuals or in the web. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all! :-)

joel mendoza