Hello,

some weeks ago I asked how to have a caption under a figure. I got a
detailed answer:

\placefigure
   [here]           % location
   [fig.MyCaption]  % reference
   {My Caption}     % caption
   {\externalfigure[MyFigure.eps][factor=broad]}

Now I am preparing a presentation and I would like to have a figure
with a caption below it but, of course, I would like not to have the
"Fig. 1" on it.

I have figured out how to remove the Fig. part of it:

\setuplabeltext[en][figure=]

in the preamble. But I am still getting the number in bold: "1.1" in
the caption. How could I remove it?

thanks a lot

Pau

--
Let there be peace on earth. And let it begin with misc