Thanks for asking. The problem is so simple from PowerPoint view. I want to place a logo of my academic institution on the front page, above the slide title. I can guess its x,y coordinates, but cannot understand how to place it there.

I know something about overlays, but it seems that they can add an image to a text already placed somewhere. I have no text, I just want to place an image at arbitrary location at one page.

>  Hello,
>
>  Can I arrange*multiple*  images per a page in specified positions (x,y) using
>  simpleslides module?

Can you elaborate? Do you want the same images to appear in all slides in
the background (like a corporate design), or do you want to include
multiple images on a single page, say two images side by side?

Aditya
Vyatcheslav