On Jun 25, 2009, at 5:25 PM, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:

Btw, I most like small navigation buttons in the bottom ) Good idea to something alike to Simpleslides.

Well, for one thing, the module clearly says in its manual that this is not its aim: "The module is meant for presentations which will be shown on a digital projector. They have no interactive elements (such as buttons or hyperlinks) and no navigational tools (such as table of contents)." Hence the name "simple-slides." I have never understood what these navigation buttons are good for when I watched presentations. But of course, if users think it's a good idea, Aditya and I may consider adding them.

And another thing that's on my mind: Vyatcheslav, you have been asking a ton of questions lately. You have received quite a few answers, but you have never replied (unless to ask further questions). I'm not complaining about a lack of manners, but it would be good to know if your problem has been solved, if the solutions work etc.

Thomas