Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 07.08.2009 um 11:10 schrieb Hans Hagen:

Why, you can make a table where there normal feature name (Uppercase with spaces) is listed together with the normalized form (lowercase, no spaces) and the four
letter form.

well, your asked for smallcaps and got smallcapitals and remembering the (sometimes long verbose names is no fun either)

we might even want to strip everything except a-z0-9

Terminal Forms #2
Above-Base Substitutions

I know, I did this already in the last version of my simplefonts module where I played with this to enable certain features which are not part of the standard fontfeatures.

Example: \setmainfont[Delicious][oldstylefigures=yes]

What have to be removed are: spaces, number sign, hyphen, slash

better is to keep, as in:

for k, v in pairs(to_features) do
    local stripped = gsub(k,"%-"," ")
    to_features[stripped] = v
    local stripped = gsub(k,"[^a-zA-Z0-9]","")
    to_features[stripped] = v
end
for k, v in pairs(to_features) do
    to_features[lower(k)] = v
end

(btw, i uploaded a beta with some of last weeks fixes)