En/na Hans Hagen ha escrit:
Xan wrote:
En/na Hans Hagen ha escrit:
Xan wrote:
Hi,

I'm desesperated. I have I source code (that I attached) that when I substitute any (for example the last) ocurrence of subject for section, then references appears in blank.

If I maintain the subjects (and subsubjects...), then \completecontent gives me a void list.

What happens?.
Hans can you help me?. The last time you help me find me a trouble in my sources (redefine registers). Is this a buggy source....?

\section adds to the toc
\subject does not add to the toc

if you want unnumbered entries in the toc (eg in introduction) that you need to use the sectionblock tags (frontmatter etc)

Oh!, silly question. But what happens with references when I substitute subject for section?

should work (i just fixed \about in mkiv and will make a new beta)

But it doesn't ;-)
What can I see in log file for error?

Can i send to you for inspectioning? (in private mail)

Xan.