Hi Mojca

is there some simple command to make the following work (in MKII)?
(I accept "Not interested since it works in mkiv" as a valid answer :)

Not interested since it works in mkiv and since aditya solved your mkii problem.

I have no clue what could be wrong with your updated distribution compared to the fresh install. It's all in a few files that have been around for a while so no name clashes or so. Maybe something at the mp end (although you removed the metafun format i guess and mkiv does not use that format directly).

We can look into it september (far far away) unless it cripples your thesis work in which case it can get more priority.