En/na Peter Rolf ha escrit:
Xan schrieb:
Hi,

I want to start itemize with 2.
I put \startitemize[n][start=2] but it does not work.

third and hopefully last try :D

[strc-itm.mkii]

\def\setitemlevel#1%
 {\ifnum\currentitemlevel>\zerocount
    \settrue\firstlistitem
    %
%     \expanded{\setitemparameter{\currentitemlevel}{\c!start}{1}}% ***
    \doifinset{0}{#1}{\setitemparameter\currentitemlevel\c!start{0}}%
\setcounter{\@@itemcounter\currentitemlevel}{\the\numexpr\getitemparameter\currentitemlevel\c!start-1\relax}% ***
    \doifelsenothing{\getitemparameter\currentitemlevel\c!start}
      {\def\currentitemoffset{1}}
{\def\currentitemoffset{\getitemparameter\currentitemlevel\c!start}%
       \letitemparameter\currentitemlevel\c!start\empty}%
    %
    \def\tempnumber
      {\countervalue{\@@itemcounter\currentitemlevel}}%
    \doifelse{\getitemparameter\currentitemlevel\c!placestopper}\v!yes
      {\def\tempsymbol{\getitemparameter\currentitemlevel\c!stopper}}
      {\let\tempsymbol\empty}%
  \fi}

I get the correct numbers with the following example.

\starttext

\startitemize[n][start=2]
\item foo
\item bar
\stopitemize

\startitemize[n]
\item foo
\item bar
\stopitemize

\stoptext

Thank you very much, Peter, very much.
But one second: the code you put here, I suppose I have to copy-paste to this file. Is it correct? The *** are correct or is html bold (I read in plain text).? Can you clear me

Now the strange is the "by default" the startitemize crazies at that point and before all were fine 8-D. Joke. At least I'm useful for detecting errors. Taco knows it ;-) Another joke.

Regards,
Xan.