On Wed, 30 Sep 2009, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

On Sep 30, 2009, at 4:03 PM, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

Hi all,

quick question: does anyone know of a free font that contains the symbols "left floor" (uni230A) and "right floor" (uni120B)? I have a commercial font that does have them, but I need a portable and free version for the next release of my Greek module.

err, that should have been 230A and 230B, sorry.

Almost all math fonts have them. In math-vfu.lua, search for lines containing vector = tex-sy. All those fonts have lfloor and rfloor in positions 0x62 and 0x63.

Aditya