Xan wrote:

>/ I'm interested of the conference of Hans "The Future of ConTeXt" />/ [http://www.ntg.nl/EuroTeX2009/programme.html]. Is it in some place for />/ downloading the presentation?
/
not that one

It's a pain.
anyhow, much is published in user group magazines or documents on our website;
In what documents?
if you want to be kept informed but cannot visit user group meetings it might make sense to become a member (e.g of the ntg) so that you get things on paper (apart from the fact that by sponsoring user groups you also secure the future of tex support as user groups are taking care of mailing lists, journals, distributions, and sponsoring (font etc) projects)
What are the benefits to become a member of ntg?. In the english page only there is only the registration form, I think.
Hans

Xan.