Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for your help.

Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> writes:

> Am 05.10.2009 um 23:30 schrieb Jeremy:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I want to get alternate end glyphs. Am I going about it correctly?
>>
>> I'm using the latext context minimals.
>>
>> The following compiles fine using the context command, but 'illustrate'
>> ends with a normal e, not the e.end alternative.
>>
>> \setmainfont[MEgalopolis Extra][features={mode=node,fina=yes}]
>
> \setmainfont[MEgalopolis Extra][script=latin,terminalforms=yes]

This gives me terminal forms, but too many of them. I've marked where
they appear in the following phrase.

    Secret far service

It looks like they're substituted at the end of every word and
hyphenation point.

Is there any way to have the substitution occur at the end of sentences only?

> You need the latest version because 'terminalforms' (fina) wasn't available
> in previous ones and the script option is also new (and required here).

How do I find this sort of information? I found 'fina' by browsing
through context's otf related files, but grepping all of minimals for
'terminalforms' yields nothing.

Jeremy