Hi!

On the 16th of September I mentioned that I had problems to install the minimals.

Further, on my portable, the one I used during EuroTeX I could not connect to INTERNET anymore even after changing the connection parameters!!

I then decide to un-install the firewall program I use (COMODO -- which I disabled when I tried to install the minimals, but with no result) and... everything is now OK: I could reconnect and more important install the minimals.

Still a problem using TeXworks: the synctex system is not working: neither adding -synctex=1 in Preferences or \synctex=1 at the start of the tex source.

Synctex appeared only in MikTeX 2.7 by a special (?) instruction in the pdftex (?) program.
Is synctex taken into account in context?

Alain