Am 14.10.2009 um 02:16 schrieb Andreas Noack Jensen:

Hi ConTeXters

I have just started my migration from LaTeX towards ConTeXt. So first of all thank you for the contributions. Four whole days and a lot of evenings have been invested in my migration project so far but now things also begin to move. But I really miss one thing from LaTeX. Mathdesign with URW Garamond
is in my opinion the prettiest solution at all.

There is basic support for the mathdesign fonts but only in MkIV.

Wolfgang