On Mon, 19 Oct 2009, Shiv Shankar Dayal wrote:

Hi,

I have sources of context cont-eni.pdf. When I try to compile them I
get lots of errors. I am using Mark IV. However, I am successfully
able to compile Metafun manual using texexec. Any clues?

cont-eni was written in 2001. It will not compile with MKIV. There has been many changes in the internals since 2001, so it is not surprising that it does not compile even with MKII. Usually, such errors can be corrected with a few changes. Where did you get the source files that you are testing on?

Aditya