Hi,

I've been trying to get \attachment to work, but I get a Lua error. The
following example, (taken from scrn-int.mkiv and stripped a bit) provides an
error:

  \setupinteraction[state=start]

  \useattachment[whatever][test.tex]
  \starttext \attachment[whatever] \stoptext

The tail of the output is:
  interaction     : active
  ! LuaTeX error <main ctx instance>:1: attempt to index global 'interactions'
(a nil value)
  stack traceback:
          <main ctx instance>:1: in main chunk.
  \douseattachment ...newname="#2", filename="#2" }}
                                                    \else \ctxlua
{interaction...
  <to be read again>
                     \starttext