On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 19:10, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> this line:
>    { name = "rtxmi.tfm", vector = "tex-mi", skewchar=0x7F },
> might need to become:
>    { name = "txmi.tfm", vector = "tex-mi", skewchar=0x7F },

This seems to be using txmi.vf (and .tmf) in mkii (I suspect that, I'm
not 100% sure).

I have no idea whether Hans has already implemented reading the
original vf fonts in ConTeXt. I suspect that we need to figure out how
exactly those tx fonts work (what slot maps to what glyph in what
font).

Mojca