2009/11/12 Taco Hoekwater <t...@elvenkind.com>:
> But that is just a joke. Try this:
>
> \startTEXpage
>
> \setupalign[middle]\offinterlineskip
>
> \noindent \framed[width=4cm,height=2cm,offset=none]{}
>
> \noindent \dorecurse{2}{\framed[width=4cm,height=2cm,offset=none]{}}
>
> \noindent \dorecurse{3}{\framed[width=4cm,height=2cm,offset=none]{}}
>
> \noindent \framed[width=2cm,height=4cm,offset=none]{}
>
> \stopTEXpage

I made this:
    \usemodule[defaults]

    \setupoutput[pdf]

    \setuplayout[header=0in,
    footer=0in]

    \defineframed
       [action][width=5cm, height=3cm, offset=none]
    \defineframed
       [base]  [width=3cm, height=2cm, offset=none]

    \starttext

    \setupalign[middle]\offinterlineskip

    \noindent \action{}

    \noindent \dorecurse{2}{\action{}}

    \noindent \dorecurse{3}{\action{}}

    \dorecurse{7}{
      \noindent \base{}

    }

    \stoptext

Work like a charm. There is only one minor problem: where frame's
touch eachother, the line is a little bit thicker. Is there something
to be done about this?

In this case I wanted everything to be centered, but is it possible to
define the point of the upper corner of a frame?

--
Cecil Westerhof